สถานที่KHET SATHON - BANGKOK
วันที่24 พฤศจิกายน 2566
- Execute company strategic sustainability initiatives and integrate sustainability throughout the AWC and its activities.
- Educate stakeholders what sustainability is how sustainability is important.
- Ensure that Sustainability initiatives is embedded in AWC culture and activities.
- Act as a sustainability police to identify which activities are against AWC sustainability policy and direction.
- Implement changes regarding sustainability with clear and effective communication for greener and ethical workplace and culture.
- Monitor sustainability initiative performance and be able to provide recommendation based on data.
- Support other functions for data gathering and systematic measurement.
- Analyze data and take corrective action if needed with the close
- Oversee and coordinate for sustainability projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress by setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Create, follow up and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Prepare reports with the collaboration from other functions for upper management regarding status of each sustainability initiative.
- Develop key messages for sustainability initiatives for past, current, and future activities to stakeholders.
- Communicate sustainability campaigns to internal and external stakeholders with the close collaboration with HR, Corporate Communication, each business unit, and vendors.
- Educate and inform the changes of AWC sustainability activities and milestone to shape stakeholder’s expectation and actions.
- Update sustainability standard change if any and collaborate with relevant business unit and functions for further adaptability.
- Research different standards, compliances, and achievements where AWC should aim for to gain global recognition and how we achieve there.
- Be able to explain difference of each standard/compliance to ensure that AWC sustainability direction can cover
- Research and analyze sustainability initiatives of competitors and their practices as well as benchmarking our own practices.
- Attend Sustainability networking events to update knowledge and national trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, energy company, retail business, real estate, hotel management, marketing, sustainability, environmental science, engineering or related subject is required.
- At least 5 years in experience related to consulting company, project management, sustainability programs; sustainability/corporate governance/ESG preferred.
- Experience in hotel business, social enterprise, real estate business, retail business and marketing.
- Proficiency in English and Thai
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other applications supporting project management