สถานที่KHET SATHON - BANGKOK
วันที่15 มิถุนายน 2565
Increase performance efficiency and quality, lower cost per transaction under the acceptable risks, as well as assurance all operations are executed conforming with laws, regulations, corporate policies, standard operation procedures and standard requirements
- Be COE (center of excellence) for process development through:
- Providing knowledge and training relate to process structure, leading practice, framework, templates for process set up
- Assisting process owners to define high level process (Level 0-2: End to End process) and process Benchmark
- Being consolidation point of process set up status
- Co-ordinating in the organization to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of Change Management Framework
- Be second line of defense for process set up by assessing process design drafted by process owners focusing on:
- Providing comments for efficiency, control and measurements (maintain priorities on high impact processes).
- Overseeing and ensuring no cross-functionality gap among multiple processes. Ensure end to end view of processes.
- Driving to optimize performance for the organization, which will result in significant service improvements and increase organizational efficiency
- Collaborate with business users to identify potential areas for lean & digitalization and drive for successful implementation of process digitalization/ improvement opportunities through:
- Business process analysis, design, and optimization to enable routine delivery of exceptional performance and positive business results through improving reliability, increasing simplicity, and enable growth.
- Applying business process improvement methodologies; e.g., Lean Six Sigma per the problem statement characteristics
- Transforming traditional business process through the concept of digitization and/or process automation where appropriate
- Applying appropriate various process improvement tools including Workflow, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to meet end-to-end requirements
- Supporting process owners to successfully develop new way of work through the required documentation such as framework, tools, templates, business requirements, functional specification, improvement justification and other related documentation required
- Work in project based environment and able to manage project activities and stakeholders project management skills, communication and presentation skills to successfully deliver within defined project plan and constraints
- Plan the internal and external audits for the system of Quality and Environmental Management, control and suggest for appropriate corrections
- Expertise in business process improvement methodology; e.g., Lean Six Sigma with statistical data analysis (Certified Lean Master, Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt is a plus).
- Experience in multi-project managements with cross functional departments.
- Strong project organization, facilitation, and communications skills to engage all stakeholders and lead/coach project team (English communications proficiency is a plus).
- Working experience in service industry.
- Creative with process and flows.
- Strong logical thinking and able to slice the problems and attack from multiple angles.
- Data driven decision making approach to problems.
- Resourceful in utilizing tools and technology.
- Have a flexible mindset. Have a can do attitude, love solving problems, and able to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate clearly and easily understand / be able to adapt and learn new things all the time.
- Able to coordinate and plan work with relevant external parties both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of and understand control requirements of QMS, EMS standards.
- Knowledge and skills in computer use such as Power point, Word, Excel, etc.