Date12 August 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Online and related teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
- Create content for digital media platforms and schedule placement of the contents
- Improve the brand's awareness using digital media channels such as You tube, Instagram, Facebook, LINE, etc.
- Write content for search engine optimization.
- Ensure brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Keep the online media library up-to-date.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- Incorporate learnings from analytics data and testing into content development and optimization.
- Provide enhancements suggestions based on performance of the website and other digital channels
- Establish social media guidelines, social commerce techniques and tactics in order to equip Marketing, Sales & Leasing, and Operations teams to improve sales conversion.
- Graduated in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in agency or Biddable field
- Understanding of online advertising systems (Ad networks, CPM, CPC, CPA), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs) and Google (SEO, SEM).
- Able to use analytics tools (Google Analytics) will be an advantage
- Understand how to do business with O2O (Online to Offline) and B2B (Business to Business)
- able to communicate well Both Thai and English (written)