Date03 August 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
Market Research & Analysis
- Analyze market strategies through the study of related products, markets or share trends by selecting appropriate research methodology and techniques.
- Provide competitive analysis on various landlord, market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
- Regularly communicate with competitors, customers and suppliers, among others, to stay in touch with current trends.
- Responsible for data standards, analytical methodologies, predictive modelling, segmentation, data interpretation, reporting, customer analytics, presentations structure and make actionable recommendations.
- Together with teams to analyze strategic and actionable sales & marketing efforts to penetrate new market, and to optimize return on investment on AEI and new projects.
Sale & Leasing / Marketing sale strategy
- Work closely with Sales & Leasing and Marketing teams to understand current and future business needs for benefits of evaluating new business opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing team to manage research projects ranging from tenant’s satisfaction surveys, customer’s satisfaction survey to focus groups, and proceed for in-house analysis for developing new project and enchanting existing projects.
- Recommend pricelist, sale, promotional package, and other possible solution to support Marketing team.
Planning and Implementation
- Develop and manage ongoing performance of assigned projects by providing accurate and timely assessments of market business information which may impact to the project performance.
- Plan & lead the strategy of sourcing, approaching, and screening the potential tenants/customers and businesses, and determine their needs and wants for the property, as well as their economic viability.
- Develop BI dashboards and reports as needed.
- At least bachelor’s degree in statistics, marketing, economics, or other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in market & customer insight research with proven market research analysis experience.
- Experience in Real Estate, Retail or Commercial Building business will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, proactive and presentation skill
- Expertise in Microsoft office (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Power BI, Tableau or other analytical programs will be an advantage
- Proficient in communication skills both Thai and English