LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date11 March 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes the direction, policies and ISO procedure
- Executes due diligence (site constraints, set-back laws, local codes, utilities, amenities and neighbors)
- Project Planning, Design and Tender
- Prepare master development schedule and cost plan
- Selection and appointment of consultants
- Chair consultant's meeting
- Responsible for coordination and execution of all design activities related to project, and ensure design meets requirements/approved brief
- Responsible for coordination and execution of all procurement activities related to project, and ensure all tender procedures and guidelines are followed
- Responsible for coordination and execution of submission activities related to project, and ensure design meets authority requirements
Construction and Site Management
- Progress Monitoring - Ensure construction progress are kept within approved schedule
- Cost control - Ensure construction cost is within approved budget (PDE/Working Budget)
- Safety - Ensure safety policy and guidelines are strictly conformed
- QA/QC - Ensure site team follow through QA/QC procedure and guideline
- Ensure that staff under their charge receive adequate information on the project for the execution of the works and fully understand their role and responsibilities.
- Review monthly report submitted by contractors
- Attend site meetings as company representative
- Report to HoD for any potential problem related to time/cost/quality and safety
- Ensure proper hand-over of all works to related department (property, as-built, manuals and training)
- Defects and liabilities period management
- Ensures timely payments to consultants and contractors.
- Prepare reports related to project for management review.
- Evaluation of consultants and contractors (both new and existing).
- Responsible for project related documentation filing.
- Trains and motivates staffs under their charge.
- Work in line with department KPIs and Quality Management System (QMS) used in the company.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Head of Department/Division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineer or related field
- At least 8 years ’s experiences in project management or construction management
- Good Command of English
- Experience in Hotel, Retail, Commercial Building business as well as High-rise building is advantage