LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date29 January 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive transaction growth of AWC CONNEXT Mobile App on digital platform; offline, online, eCommerce, omnichannel and crate consumer demand and loyalty through e-channels to meet the customers’ interest and lifestyle in order to achieve sale target, deliver bottom line P&L. of team
- Develop, execute and deliver the clients digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, Mobile App, and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- Manage AWC CONNEXT Mobile App to online branding, communications and campaigns through the email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Coordinate internally with Graphics team to execute promotional banners for, Mobile Application, Facebook, Line OA and Affiliates channels.
- Optimize promotional campaigns online to achieve sale target.
- Collaborate with Other Business Unit team to launch online activity / promotional campaign.
- Manage all client communications to drive leads and ensure through gap analysis, appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets in digital platform.
- Plan and improve the design, usability, content and conversion points of the AWC CONNEXT products selling and for the promotion and growth of the Mobile App.
- Work and manage Website to plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral.
- Ensure all smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, maximizing online sales opportunities and search marketing with conversion result.
- Collaborate and support other function campaign in to the AWC Connext digital platform.
- Create and monitor E-direct mail to loyalty customers campaign by evaluate the conversion and optimization ratio to be loyalty customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 5 years’ experience in an E-commerce, digital marketing/ knowledge in google ads
- Having experiences communication on e-direct mail and any system to support the platform (a must)
- Be able to create artwork on digital by themselves (a must)
- Having experience as a Manager
- Good command of English both speaking and writing