LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date21 July 2023
Duties & ResponsibilitiesFocus on providing tax-specific advice and manage tax-specific issue with work process scope as follows:
• Oversees AWC’s tax policies and objectives including tax strategy planning and monitoring
• Responsible for tax issue management and reporting
• Pursue foreign and local tax strategy, merger and acquisition tax strategy and divestiture tax strategy that support business needs, while limiting tax exposure
• Responsible for Transfer pricing advisory and management fee arrangements
• Advise management on basic business structure decisions and mode of operations to minimize tax cost impact
• Prepare tax analysis and forecasts required to evaluate major projects and ongoing business decisions
• Establish and exercise corporate internal controls over income tax compliance and tax provisions
• Manage income tax systems, processes and data flows to support proper use of internal and external resources
• Coordinate and automate internal controls for the income tax provision and compliance process
Qualifications• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Law, Taxation, Banking and Finance or related.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience or background in Audit Firm, Tax Consultant, International Tax or Tax Management field.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, high commitment, and accountability.
• Proactive attitude, creative tax solutions with a business-oriented mind.
• Mature and be able to work independently in a dynamic and fast changing business requirements.