LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date30 June 2023
Duties & ResponsibilitiesRetail Operation:
• Work as project management office and work closely with process owners of each key/sub processes and TE team on related to Retail Business Process which driving operation excellence such as
o Sales & Leasing process
o Collection process
o Commission process
o Other Retail Process (SAP, IT, CRM system, Prospect report)
• Manage team to work as operation team for Omni channel (e-commerce) and work closely with Marketing Retail and Digital and Omni channel to input required information and operation services
• Work with legal team to Manage and prevent all kinds of risks related to property operation including all legal issues to protect the best interest of AWC
• Oversee, Coordinate, and monitor all retail data input to Power BI & K2 (Retail Dashboard and etc.) with all stakeholders
• Work closely with all Property GMs to support on specific needs related to property’s operation as assigned by CRT.
• Responsible for the success of team to close sales & Leasing
o On leasing areas with less than 20 sqm of all Retail properties
o All leasing areas (sqm.) in Tawanna I & II Properties
o Renewals leasing contracts for leasing areas in all properties both large and less than 20 sqm. by cooperating with legal team
• Lead, build, develop and maintain positive business relationships by initiating Tenant relationship activities including customer satisfaction survey to increase customer loyalty and enhance profitability.
• Manage BU Operations by monitor tenant services team for liaise with operation that make an appointment with customer for check lease areas issues, renew, refund for security deposit, and submit notices to tenants.
• Monitor Key Process (Data Dashboard) by Identifying, analysing issues/trends and reports findings then providing recommendations to management.
• Monitor and update renewals status, contract status weekly report with legal team and ensure all Tenants services team regularly update the customer information through K2 process & system correctly and completely for timely use.
• Develop continuous improvement and delivery of Tenant Services and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for Tenants.
o Continually improve K2 process to increase efficiency of sales, leasing, tenant services process
o Continually improve Retail Performance Power BI Dashboard and maintain the data from all parties to provide overview of Retail business status
o Continually support and improve Sale & Leasing process with the process owners to increase effectiveness of the process
• Manage and prevent all kinds of risks related to property operation including all legal issues to protect the best interest of AWC
• Be Process Owner by taking full accountability to identify and develop clear process of tasks under his/her responsibility as the process owner and ensure continuous improvement of the process to effectively support and align with business direction.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in business or related field
• 10 years of experience in Retail Business as well as Leasing experience in shopping malls.
• Proven management experience to manage team at a senior/strategic role, ability to analyze the business situation and come up with initiative plan to effectively manage the tenants/customers.
• Good English Proficiency
• Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Extensive experience of managing operational Tenant Services Team
• Strong strategic and customer focus with solid knowledge in retail business.
• Excellent professional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of sales, data-analysis, problem analysis & problem-solving, decision-making, and negotiations.
• Proficient at planning, organizing and multi-tasking.
• Supervisory skills, flexibility, and good presentation skills