BANGKOK MARRIOTT HOTEL THE SURAWONGSE
- Catering to multiple travel purposes, both short and long-term stays and equipped with meeting rooms for business and social functions designed in a colonial style.
- Located in Bangkok’s historic district, surrounded by cultural and artistic attractions in close proximity to the city’s downtown core.
- Enjoy a new and fantastic experience with panoramic views in the heart of Bangkok and the relaxing ambience of the Chao Praya River.
Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse is the ﬁrst Marriott hotel in Bangkok to oﬀer a combination of 303 guestrooms, suites and residential suites from one to three bedrooms for long-term stays. The hotel combines the country’s culinary culture, history and architecture to provide an exotic ambience.
Located in an area rich in heritage on Surawong Road, the hotel is within walking distance to many cultural and historic attractions including the Neilson Hays Library and Sri Maha Mariamman Temple. Visitors can alternatively experience Bangkok’s modern vibe with stunning views at the MahaNakhon building’s skywalk and indulge in the relaxed atmosphere along the Chao Praya River, while taking in attractions and the massive ICONSIAM shopping mall. The hotel is located near Chong Nonsi BTS station and Samyan MRT station providing convenient transport links.
Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse meets the demands of the business sector by providing a selection of inventive venues to organize corporate gatherings and seminars. Groups can choose from one large ballroom and nine meeting rooms all backed-up with state-of-the-art audio-visual technology together with the beautiful colonial-style garden and courtyard setting. As an innovative new dining destination, guests can enjoy authentic Thai flavors and observe the exciting open kitchen concept at Praya Kitchen, an original Thai buffet restaurant, and Yào Restaurant and Rooftop Bar, a modern Chinese inﬂuenced restaurant and open-air rooftop bar offering panoramic views of Bangkok. Relax high above the bustling streets at the serene Quan Spa and relieve your mind from stress, enjoy some sun by the infinity pool, or workout at any time at the 24-hour fitness center.
- 2019 Hotel of The Year Awards - Best New Luxury City Hotel Worldwide 2019
- 2019 Hotel of The Year Awards - Best Luxury Hotel Rooftop Bar Worldwide 2019 (Yao Rooftop Bar)
- Bangkok Best Dining & Entertainment - 21st Bangkok’s Best Restaurant Awards: Chinese Category - Yao Restaurant
- Green Hotel 2019 Award - Gold Medal
- Thailand Tatler Best Restaurant 2019 - Yao Restaurant
- International Hotel Award 2020: Highly Commended award in the City Hotel for Thailand category
- International Hotel Award 2020: Best Wedding Venue for Thailand
- International Hotel Award 2020: Best Wedding Venue for Thailand - Regional Winner
These awards demonstrate that Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse is a leading hotel recognized by travelers worldwide.