BANGKOK MARRIOTT MARQUIS QUEEN'S PARK
- The only Marriott Marquis designated hotel in the Asia-Pacific.
- An outstanding downtown location to accommodate luxury and business travelers.
- The perfect venue to host all domestic and international MICE events.
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, under Marriott Group, is the only Marriott Marquis designated hotel in Asia, and one of ten Marriott Marquis hotels worldwide focused on the upscale market, including business travelers. It is widely recognized as one of the most outstanding hotels in the MICE market for its preparedness in terms of location, number of rooms, total available space, and fully-functioning facilities.
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park is located off Sukhumvit Road in downtown Bangkok, in close proximity to Phrom Phong BTS station and is surrounded by the city’s most vibrant shopping, business and entertainment districts, including the EM District lifestyle mall, and EmQuartier and Emporium shopping malls which are within walking distance. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate the hotel’s convenient location near Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and Benchasiri Park.
The hotel offers 1,388 rooms and suites serving the needs of travelers in every category, with a wide range of facilities including Quan Spa, swimming pools, a kid’s club, fitness center, business center, and seven distinct restaurants and bars including Goji Kitchen + Bar, Siam Tea Room, The Lobby Lounge, Pool Bar, Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, Akira Back restaurant and bar, and ABar Rooftop. A total of 5,000 square meters of space can be organized for customizable events in different formats to host large groups and organizations.
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park is ranked as Thailand’s leading hotel having received numerous awards, some of which include:
- Best City Hotel Thailand (2018-2019)
- Best Large Hotel Asia-Pacific (2018-2019)
- Best Convention Hotel Asia-Pacific (2018-2019)
- Top 25 Business Hotel in Asia (2018)
- M&C Asia Stella Awards 2019 - Best Meeting Hotel (2019)
- World Luxury Restaurants Awards - Akira Back (2019)
- World Luxury Spa Awards - Luxury Fitness Spa (2019)
- The International Hotel Award - Best Luxury Hotel for Thailand (2020-2021)
These recognitions highlight Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park as the preferred destination for tourists and guests from the MICE group in Thailand and the Asia-Pacific.