THE ATHENEE HOTEL, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL, BANGKOK
- A 5-star hotel located in the center of the city, close proximity to a BTS Skytrain station with a connected Skywalk to leading shopping venues.
- Perfect for meetings and gatherings with over 30 meeting rooms and ballrooms.
- The world’s first ISO 20121 certified hotel for Sustainability Event Management Systems and the first in the world to have been awarded 100% ‘All-Star certification’ from The PLEDGE on Food Waste.
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok offers a truly luxurious experience. Located on the grounds of the former ‘Kandhavas’ royal palace which belonged to HRH Princess Valaya Alongkorn, a daughter of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V), the design draws on styles and trends from Asia and Europe in the 19th century, alongside restaurants with unique features.
Located in the center of Bangkok’s business and embassy district along the tree-lined Wireless Road, The Athenee Hotel is a three-minute walk to Ploenchit BTS station and and is connected to the Skywalk that bridges guests to multiple leading shopping centers, including Central Embassy, CentralWorld and Siam Paragon.
The Athenee Hotel is well-suited for meetings and gatherings with more than 30 function rooms different but strikingly beautiful designs and formats including the largest hall which has a maximum capacity of 1,500 persons and a ballroom located on the 29th top floor of the hotel providing a panoramic view of Bangkok. The world’s first ISO 20121 certified hotel to achieve the Sustainability Event Management Systems standard, all rooms at The Athenee Hotel feature a Luxury Collection bed in pure white cotton, topped with feather pillows and a lightweight duvet, and come fully equipped with eco-friendly amenities.
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok received the following awards and recognitions:
- International Hotel Awards - Best Sustainable Hotel Thailand (2020)
- 4-Star Forbes Travel Guide (2020)
- Recertification Event Sustainability ISO 20121
- Thailand Tatler Top 20 Best Restaurants (2020)
- HELLO! Taste Awards - Celebrities' Choices Awards - The Allium Bangkok (2020)
- HELLO! Taste Awards - Editors' Choices Awards - Kintsugi Bangkok by Jeff Ramsey (2020)
- The PLEDGE on Food Waste (2020)
These awards and recognitions highlight The Athenee Hotel as the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers around the world.