News & Activities
Asset World Corporation with the power of One Spirit joins the battle against the Covid-19 pandemic through the charity project “Serve to Safe” in support of the dedicated medical personnel taking care of Covid-19 patients
Asset World Corporation with the power of One Spirit joins the battle against the Covid-19 pandemic through the charity project “Serve to Safe” in support of the dedicated medical personnel taking care of Covid-19 patients. A team of highly skilled 5-star hotel chef volunteers from 6 AWC hotels join forces in collaboration to create special menu delivered directly to the doorsteps at home. All proceeds will be donated to the Asset World Foundation for Charity for purchasing medical equipment to be presented to hospitals across the country.
Asset World Corp Public Company Limited or AWC is aware of our social responsibility in overcoming the difficult situation of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting all sectors with the need to adjust lifestyles, businesses having to temporarily close operations and difficulties faced from reduced income and lack of income. For this reason, creating a supply chain to help drive the economy through income generation for farmers and local producers in the community supplying the restaurant business is a way of supporting society to overcome this crisis together.
AWC has therefore organized the “Serve to Safe” charity project with the concept of using quality produce sourced from local communities and Thai farmers to serve specially crafted menu by a team of 10 highly skilled 5-star hotel chef volunteers from 6 AWC hotels. The project will be conducted between the period of 15-30 April 2020, which would promote a sustainable supply chain and generate revenue for local communities and Thai farmers during this difficult time. All proceeds from the project will be used to purchase medical equipment to present to hospitals facing shortages throughout the country.
The “Serve to Safe” charity project has received the collaboration of highly skilled chef volunteers of leading fine dining restaurants from 6 hotels under AWC that include the following:
- The Allium Bangkok restaurant, The Silk Road restaurant and The House of Smooth Curry restaurant from The Athenee Hotel Bangkok, a Luxury Collection Hotel.
- Akira Back Restaurant from Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park.
- Yao Restaurant and Praya Kitchen restaurant from Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse.
- Latest Recipe restaurant from Le Meridien Bangkok.
- Yamazato Restaurant from The Okura Prestige Bangkok.
- Scalini restaurant from Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok.
Preparation of more than 28 crafted dishes are ready for service during the time of 11:00 – 20.00 hrs. with free delivery within 10 kilometers distance for a minimum order of 2,500 baht, while take-home service is also available at The Athenee Hotel Bangkok, a Luxury Collection Hotel.
- Menu selections and order details can be found at www.facebook.com/theatheneehotel/ or call at Tel. 02-650-8800.
- All payments can be made by direct transfer to the Asset World Foundation for Charity, Bangkok Bank Account no. 857-7-08878-7 (receipts cannot be used for tax deductions).
For those interested in contributing to purchase medical equipment for hospitals throughout the country can donate money directly to the Asset World Foundation for Charity at Bangkok Bank Account no. 857-7-08878-7 (receipts cannot be used for tax deductions). Find out more about “Serve to Safe” charity project at www.facebook.com/AssetWorldCorporation