Date12 April 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strategic business plans for optimized productivity and ensure the effectiveness of managing commercial and operating functions of the property as well as monitoring general operations so that the property achieves its financial targets e.g. targeted revenue, occupancy rate, cost controlling and profit maximization.
- Seek out opportunities for the property’s business/market expansion and growth by developing business relationships with tenants, business partners, relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, manage budgetary (accounting, financial data) and resources allocation plans to achieve the business objective.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time and projects achieve the expected result.
- Comply with related Thai laws, rules and regulations and collaborate with government sectors such as local municipality, pollution control department, etc.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly and monthly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing the property’s overall goals.
- Ensure professional and transparency in managing the property by preparing necessary reports for management and head office.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing necessary business processes to support standards of excellence and quality operations
- Excellence in people management and team collaboration by overseeing employee, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and working in partnership with internal teams to create a world-class image.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help employees strengthen their competencies (skills and knowledge); and delegate responsibilities to appropriate employees to help them grow their career. Establish trusting relationship and communicate clear when working with cross-functional teams within the company.
- At least 10 years of work experience in retails, commercial, wholesales, or hotel businesses.
- Proven successful experience with at least five years at management level, team management experience is required.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of financial plan, Sales & Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Operational Procedures, and Human Resources Processes.
- Strong decision-making capabilities with very good leadership skills to lead and motivate team members to take full accountability and deliver the best business results.
- Good command of English (Read, Write, Speak) and Fluent in Thai communication.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in any fields