LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date10 November 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Technical Supports in MEP & FLS Systems to Project
Development & Property Management Team.
- Research New/Advanced/Energy-efficient/Sustainable
Technologies that relate to MEP & FLS Systems
- Work with Energy Management Manager in Review Energyefficient Solutions for Design & Construction and Operation &
Maintenance advised by Energy Consultant.
- Work with Sustainability Manager in Review Environmental
Sustainability Solutions for Design & Construction and
Operation & Maintenance advised by Sustainability Consultant.
- Write Reports detailing Results of Evaluations and Present
them to Management, along with Recommendations for
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical / Electrical / Sanitary / Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Leading Design Team for Design of MEP & FLS Systems for High-rise Buildings and / or Extra-large Buildings (Experiences with Recognized Hotel Chains are Advantage).
- Competent Skills in Microsoft Office.
- Competent Skills in English.
- Competent Analytical and Problem-solving Skills.
- Competent Project Management and Team Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task, Manage Competing Priorities, and Thrive in a Fast-paced, Dynamic Work Environment.