Date28 October 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop sales plan by identifying the right tenants, evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing any sales option that will bring them to a final decision to close sales deal.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with tenants/potential tenants by providing support, information and service improvement to facilitate long-term business relationship.
- Keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of data.
- Identify selling possibilities and tenant needs as the market data to develop the effective sales planning.
- Negotiate for the best benefits that match with both tenant’s requirement and AWC in order to success in closing deals.
- Proceed regular tenant visit, and handle complaints that may occur.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and ensure service improvement to meet tenant’s satisfaction.
- Collect all documents and necessary data required for the preparation of the new contract, proceed for ensuring the rental fee and service fee are fully paid according to the contract signing process.
- Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
- Work closely with Tenant Services and Marketing team at the property to ensure smooth operations and good customer satisfaction level.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in related field
- For Executive: At least 3 years of leasing experience in Exhibition Event or Retail business with proven record of achievement.
- For Manager: At least 8 years of leasing experience in Exhibition Event or Retail business with proven record of achievement. Experience in managing small sales team is a plus.
- Highly motivated and target driven with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Good English communication (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially in Excel and Powerpoint