Date20 January 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with property tenant services teams to ensure the successful of professional high standards of tenant services implementation for the benefits of the best result of increasing tenants’ satisfaction and loyalty, leading revenue, and profit, and building a good company reputation.
- Prepare and analyse all TS related reports to the head of tenant & product store management such as contract status report, AR report, early termination, CEO approval cases reports and provide management insight, learning trend & recommendations for the weekly meeting.
- Follow up all renewal contracts to make sure all contract to be completed before expire date.
- Support TS team for renewal negotiation if the cases that must be review by management.
- Coordinate with HR and S&L and lead the functional job training such as preparation of negotiation, site inspection for TS team.
- Work closely with TS team to proceed for GP date collection, and invoice releasing to tenants (excluding e-invoicing).
- Implementation of customer satisfaction faction survey at all WS properties and process for the analysis of results, propose initiative of specific strategic actions plans to attract, retain increase customer loyalty, satisfaction and enhance profitability.
- Follow up with each tenant services team to renew the lease agreement within timeline, and ensure all team regularly update the customer information through CRM system correctly completely for timely use.
- Work with the legal team to develop contracts and conduct negotiations with exhibition agency, ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Review and support TS for renewal negotiation if tenant is renting out more than 500 sqm.
- Review and assist TS for anchor tenants complains and issues.
- Handing any other assignments as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related business field or professional qualification.
- 5 years of experience in Shopping Center Management, Auditor, Admin, Service Business, Commercial building, Wholesale, or Retail is preferable
- Experience to manage team with proven track record.
- Proficient in MS-Office, expert in Excel (VLook up, XLookup, Pivot Tables and Reporting) and PowerPoint
- Good command of English both speaking and writing.