LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date15 September 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct MEP System Design Review for New Construction/Renovation Project.
- Conduct Pre-opening Inspection and Support Project Handover to Operator.
- Support Defect Liabilities Period Management to Operator.
- Develop Project Improvement Plan/CAPEX Plan, and Manage & Monitor their Executions.
- Review & Advise Project Improvement Plan/CAPEX Proposals proposed by Operator.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance Plan, and Manage & Monitor their Executions.
- Review & Advise Preventive Maintenance Proposals proposed by Operator.
- Conduct Periodic Audits on Building & Tightness, and Engineering & Safety at Properties.
- Follow up and Support Rectification of Defects from Periodic Audits, and Rectification of Crucial Equipment Defects.
- Follow up and support Preventive Maintenance Validity & Concurrence.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical/Sanitary/Environmental/Fire Protection Engineering or related field
- Experience in Design Management/Coordinator of MEP & FLS Systems or Experience in Management Level of Property Management (Experience in High-rise Buildings or Extra-large Buildings is advantage).
- Competent Skills in Microsoft Office.
- Competent Skills in English.
- Competent Analytical and Problem-solving Skills.
- Competent Project Management and Team Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task, Manage Competing Priorities, and Thrive in a Fast-paced, Dynamic Work Environment.