LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date04 November 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively seek partnership opportunities for AWC to pursue, formulate then execute short term as well as long term plans on local and international levels, look to close deals on high level (i.e. LOI/MOU)
- Developing partnership development strategist in developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and future partners, organize events, seminars and training sessions for teammates and leaders to further explore potentials
- Initiate contact, or seek help to tackle identified targets- Pushing boundaries by creating roadmaps to for new businesses in ways of diversifying AWC’s existing projects as well as pipeline portfolio
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly sessions with all members with partnership development title to actively participate in a highly engaging best practice sharing, problem solving, open ended group conversations
- Keeping track of latest and trendiest partners available on a global scale
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, General Business, International business, Real Estate, Architecture, design or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Managerial level and in fields of business development (sales), deal brokerage or Real estate consultancy fields
- Having Worked on large transactions in M&A, JV, Sales etc.
- Good Command in English and Thai
- Proficient in MS Office (especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)