LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date29 January 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement business development strategies for products to enhancing the business growth
- Conduct feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis
- Analyze project feasibility study for investment and expand company business
- Study market and financial for analyze return of investment
- Assist in the study of market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors
- Prepare documents to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report
- Prepare reports and presentation in PowerPoint for top management
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in feasibility study in real estate, hotel, mixed-use or related functions.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command both of spoken and written English and good computer literacy (Excel and PowerPoint is a must)