LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date28 December 2019
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze macro trends and micro market opportunities
- Develop research strategies to ensure internal understanding of customer and market insights
- Conduct ongoing analysis of secondary data sources to derive insights regarding competitive activities and performance - peer benchmarking
- Lead internal competitive intelligence efforts to ensure AWC group anticipates and plans for competitive actions and market events
- Able to provide an unbiased point of view on the performance of markets/brands, supported by facts and evidence
- Develop and implement market research and analytical plans, in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Direct 3rd party suppliers in the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative market research studies when necessary
- Able to demonstrate success leading analytics team as well as vast experience working with a wide range of data
- Highly skilled in performing quantitative analysis on various business functions, for example, on consumer behavior and trends.
- Highly proficient in the workings of data technologies
- Have an understanding of vast knowledge in the identification of key metrics that measure and drive long-term health of the business