LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date19 July 2023
Duties & ResponsibilitiesEnterprise Application Management is responsible for maintaining applications to support businesses such as enterprise resource planning, financial consolidation, automated workflow and customer relationship management.
• IT Vendor negotiations and supplier management
• Perform IT Quality management role to manage IT policies and standards by participate in project quality management tasks, such as peer and quality reviews of specifications, design documents, and code reviews; including, participating in assessments and follow up.
• Maintain requirement documents (i.e. using functional consultant / functional analyst or creating document in-house)
• Analyse business requirements and estimate time for development then prepare technical document of the development
• Perform change management of requirements to prioritise development efforts
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Issue management from receiving tickets/issues from business, analysing the ticket and resolving the issue in time.
Qualifications• Bachelor of Science/Engineering or relevant field.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields (optional)
• 12 years+ of experience as a SAP/ABAP Developer or with developing SMART Forms or SAP scripts SAP workflow or experience with Web Service development (provider and consumer roles)
• SAP: FI, RE, CO, MM, PS, PM
• Knowledge of relational database systems
• SAP related qualifications
• Familiarity with core related software such as K2