Date07 November 2022
Duties & Responsibilities- To update with receiving all transferred assets and record assets as inventory.
- To update with all asset and products movement.
- To keep track with correct data and up to date of all products in warehouse.
- To perform with physical count on all products in warehouse.
- To check with quantity and quality of all products in and out.
- To support with assets photo and provide all related data to Sale teams for recording data in website.
- To facilitate and support for selling assets flow with reConcept Store sales teams.
- Working 6 days Monday – Saturday.
- Working site at AEC Pratunam Pra-In.
Qualifications- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics
- Able to travel
- English language skills (reading, speaking, writing)
- Business Computer Skills in SAP,WMS, Microsoft Office, Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Macro etc.)
- Have working experience in logistics, or warehouse management
- At least 2 years’ experience in position or more
- Knowledge of all operation in Logistics,
- Knowledge of SAP,WMS, MS Excel Advance: Pivot Table, V-Lookup, Macro.
- Ability to work independently and handle multitasking
- Be able to travel and work in Upcountry as assigned
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekend if needed
- Service mind and good mindset needed
- Energetic, commitment and goal achievement are a must
- Being proactive
- Ability to work as teamwork
- Can work under high-pressure, limited time and short notice
- Ability to coordinate with relevant internal and external agencies.