LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date16 June 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning & Control the energy efficiency program
- Diagnose energy opportunities with business unit’s facilities.
- Design and evaluate energy efficiency programs to improve operation and maintenance procedures.
- Lead efforts to implement energy management programs with business unit’s facilities.
- Assist in servicing business unit’s facilities for energy efficiency programs.
- Conduct energy efficiency audits.
- Continually commission BAS systems using analytics and remote inspections of user interface (UI).
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience implementing energy efficiency in hotels, office buildings and retails.
- Building Energy Modeling (BEM) is an advantage
- Competent skills in building systems.
- Competent skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Competent skills in English.
- Competent analytical & critical and problem-solving skills and proven team leadership skills.