LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date16 June 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
Review, and control design quality of the projects on developing and operating asset investment plan. Perform in-house design as needed.
- Review, support, and advise design guidelines to PD/BU to achieve management’s requirements.
- Review and checking deliverables from designers on Architectural, Interior, Lighting, and signage design.
- Review overall quality of OS&E to be aligned with the project design theme.
- Proof of design intention and design improvements during handing over stage.
- Perform inhouse Design (Arch, ID, signage) for small/medium sized projects. Prepare design and drawings from concept to construction stage.
- Assist PM team on their scope when relating to architectural, ID, lighting, and signage design improvement to upkeep operating properties.
- Perform in house Design (AR, ID, Signage, Lighting) for small sized projects required by operating properties. Prepare design and drawing from concept to detail stage for information input to awarded contractor.
- Review renovated items or area proposed by operating properties. Design scope covers AR, ID, Signage, Lighting.
- Review overall quality of OS&E to be aligned with operating property design theme.
- Perform assigned short and long-term corporate strategic targets as per company 5-yr plan.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Architecture or Interior design
- At least 3-5 years experienced in Architecture, Interior design, other related design field
- Exp. in hospitality, commercial, retail in various scales.
- Effective Presentation skill in speaking and drawings/ sketches
- Good coordination skill in design managing with relevant parties
- Good communication in English