LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date15 May 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and manage learning and development strategy to support business requirements
- Lead in identifying competency development gaps and training needs based on company directions and individual needs
- Design training roadmap, annual training plan and training solutions according to business expectations and employee development needs.
- Ensure overall training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsource of training programs, and evaluation of the effectiveness of training.
- Design and implement learning and development programs/ solutions related to core or leadership competencies
- Research the latest learning trends and best practice to design and deliver learning program
- Develop a blended approach which integrates different learning modes 70:20:10 such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning.
- Develop and delivery management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc.
- Managing the budget for the organization's training processes.
- Advise and coach stakeholders in managing training and development to ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of all training activities.
- Design and implement integrated online and offline solutions such as e-learning, learning platform to support current and future employee development needs.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Human Resource Development, Organization Development or related fields.
- At least 7 years experienced in HRD, Organization Development such as Coaching, Training & Development (Competency, Training Road Map, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Career Path, etc.) as well as Performance Management and some experience in E-Learning.
- Be proactive, passionate to lead a dynamic situation.
- Keen to reskill, upskill of people functional competency.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills both Thai & English
- Having multi-tasking skill, analytical thinking, planning and organizing, problem solving skills and serviced minded.
- Good interpersonal and computer skill.