LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date19 November 2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze macro trends and micro market opportunities.
- Develop research strategies to ensure internal understanding of customer and market insights.
- Experienced in commercial real estate research, economic and demographic analysis or closely related field.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of secondary data sources to derive insights regarding competitive activities and performance peer bench-marking.
- Proactive and strategic thinking and ability to align research data with the business and innovate process efficiency.
- Lead internal competitive intelligence efforts to ensure AWC group anticipates and plans for competitive actions and market events.
- Proactively and continuously assess the relevant marketplace and its dynamics, customers and competitors.
- Provide an unbiased point of view on the performance of markets/brands, supported by facts and evidence.
- Develop and implement market research and analytical plans, in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Direct 3rd party suppliers in the planning and execution of qualitative and quantitative market research studies when necessary.
- Seek out alternative/creative ways of meeting an information.
- Comfort with visualization tools.
- High level analytical skills and problem-solving ability and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, succeed under pressure and effectively manage time and workload.
- Command of requisite technology including Excel, Word, SQL and database systems.
- Experienced with PowerBI, Python is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in data research.