Date10 August 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop goals and action plans for membership development (customers & tenants)
- Spending / Usage
- Sponsorship for members
- Provide analysis of existing programmatic and membership materials as well as membership retention rates and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strategic plan for expanding sponsorship program, improving member benefit offerings, and increasing overall membership.
- Develop and implement strategy for increasing non-dues revenue.
- Write membership and sponsorship recruitment materials, appeal letters, brochures, etc.
- Initiate internal communications, including developing newsletter content, email blasts, event announcements, awareness of member benefits, etc.
- Develop regular mechanisms for providing excellent customer service to existing corporate partners and relationship building with prospective partners.
- Identify, recruit, provide member services and track benefits provided to corporate sponsors to ensure that all sponsors receive benefits offered.
- Ensure sponsorships are accurately acknowledged and tracked.
- Respond promptly to inquiries from prospective members, members, and others.
- Assist in creating and updating membership and marketing materials, including letters, flyers for upcoming events, welcome packets, fact sheets, directories, surveys, and others.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Branding, Digital Marketing , Mass communication or related field