LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date29 January 2021
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify competency development model, training needs, design and organize training and development program for employees
- Manage and plan learning and development strategy to support business.
- Execute overall training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsource of training programs, and evaluation of the effectiveness of training.
- Research the latest learning trends and best practice to design and deliver learning program
- Develop a blended approach which integrates different learning modes 70:20:10 such as coaching, classroom instruction, online learning and action learning.
- Develop and deliver management information reports to track and benchmark learning and development participation, costs, benefits, etc.
- Manage the budget for the organization's training processes.
- Lead and manage team in conducting training and development programs according to the training schedule.
- Provide advice and coaching for team to handle training and development in order to ensure the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of all training activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Psychology or a related field
- 5-8 years’ working experience in Training, Learning and Development
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good command of English proficiency
- Having experience in supervising and managing a small team effectively