LocationKHET SATHON - BANGKOK
Date12 December 2020
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning IR activities including both local and international conferences and roadshows.
- Preparing materials for investors and analysts including quarterly reports, investor briefings, and annual reports.
- Conducting regular meetings with analysts, investors, and shareholders.
- Coordinating and attending conferences and roadshows with the Chief Executive Officer/ Chief Financial Officer.
- Ensuring that the company has appropriate disclosure on company information and financial performance.
- Ensuring that the company is conformed to relevant regulations of Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
- Studying and analyzing competitors' performance and industry trends and conveying the messages to management.
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or business.
- 5-7 years of experience in investor relations.
- Good communication, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English