Date23 June 2023
Duties & ResponsibilitiesCorporate Social Responsibility
• Support Marketing and CSR Manager for CSR, the GALLERY and AWFC related activities for collaterals, partnership, events, promotions, researches, and community visits and outreaches.
• Collaborate closely and actively with cross functional teams and CSR sub-committees for CSR related activities and events, not limited to facilitate meetings, liaise between stakeholders for change and status update
• Co-ordinate with communities and organizations to ensure the success and be present at events to ensure proper execution
• Research on grant requests for partnerships and collect database and compile necessary data for further fund distributions.
• Champion and support AWFC to be verified as planned.
• Complete monthly CSR and AWFC activity reports and keep track record
• Manage and prepare data collection system for social impact.
The Gallery Marketing Support
• Support and prepare the Gallery content creation and website content.
• Be a vital force in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials.
• Issue the Marcom Request for promotional and collateral materials to branding team.
• Research, support and execute eCommerce platforms and other marketing distribution channels to drive visibility, engagement and conversion.
• Complete monthly the Gallery promotion and sales revenue reports
• Support in product sourcing from local community and collateral preparation for hotel co-projects.
• Process correspondences, paperwork, and other administrative tasks related to CSR activities.
• Complete monthly CSR activity reports and The Gallery social media reports as required.
• Order office supplies for the team, prepare and process unit purchase requisitions and vendor invoices.
• Co-ordinate with Accounting and related function for internal process, such Online Payment, SAP, VPN access and Docushare