The Pantip at Ngamwongwan
- Located on the main thoroughfare in Ngamwongwan District
- Conveniently located, connecting to several access roads and in close proximity to the second stage Si Rat expressway (Bangklo - Changwattana)
- Close to the MRT Purple Line (Tao Poon – Bang Yai) and the MRT Pink Line (Khae Rai – Min Buri) which is scheduled to open in 2021
The Pantip at Ngamwongwan offers both antiques and the latest modern products to suit different lifestyles. The mall is one of the largest amulet markets in Thailand and the largest air-conditioned flea market in Nonthaburi also offering a comprehensive range of IT products at great prices making it the perfect place for people living in Nonthaburi and the surrounding area to shop and enjoy part of the day.
The Pantip at Ngamwongwan is located on Ngamwongwan Road which connects to many of Nonthaburi’s main arteries, including Vibhavadi Rangsit, Changwattana Road, Prachachuen Road, Tiwanon Road, Rattanathibet Road, and is close to the second stage expressway (Bangklo – Changwattana). The mall is accessible by public transport including minivan service to many destinations in Bangkok and the surrounding region including Ploenchit, Silom, MBK Shopping Center, Minburi, Bangkapi, Rama IX, and Nakhon Pathom.
The mall is divided into four different zones:
- Food, Fashion & Lifestyle Zone: Brings together many shops featuring a variety of products and services to suit all lifestyles.
- Amulet Zone: The largest amulet market in Thailand dominating over two floors of the shopping mall, along with interesting activities and events.
- Mobile & IT Zone: The center for IT and smartphone products and services, along with repair service by experienced technicians.
- Flea Market: The largest air-conditioned flea market in Nonthaburi open Fridays to Sundays where visitors can browse and shop making this a signature feature of the mall.
The Pantip at Ngamwongwan adheres to strict safety and public health standards and was recognized with the Tourism of Thailand’s Amazing Thailand Safety & Healthy Administration (SHA) certification in 2020.