Date20 January 2022
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with GMs and Property Tenant Services Teams to ensure the successful of professional high standard of Tenant Services implementation (as per the strategy of Tenant Services development and management initiated by Sales & Leasing) for the benefits of the best result of increasing tenants’ satisfaction and loyalty, leading revenue, and profit, and building a good company reputation
- First person to screen TS related reports to corporate office such as contract status reports, AR reports, CEO approval cases reports
- Support TS/GM to following up renewal contracts to make sure all contracts to be completed before expire date
- Guide TS team for renewal negotiation if the cases that has toreview by management
- Establish the training calendar corporate with HR and GH&SL and lead the functional job training for training such as preparation of negotiation, site-inspection and for TS team
- Lead the implementation of customer satisfaction survey at all properties and proceed for the analysis of results, propose initiative of action plans to increase customer loyalty and enhance profitability
- Directly support TS & GM for renewal negotiation, if tenant is renting out more than 500 sq.m.
- Assist TS/GM for Anchor tenants complains and issues
- Manage and follow up with each Tenant Services Team to renew the lease agreement within timeline, and ensure all team regularly update thecustomer information through CRM system correctly and completely for timely use. Use the data to analyze any specific strategic actions to attract and retain the tenants and increase the Tenant satisfaction level
- Centre person to update and analysis early termination report for the weekly meeting
- Support Sales coordinator roles during absence of person
- Work closely with GM to manage Tenant Services team to proceed for GP data collection, and invoice releasing to tenants (excluding e-invoicing)
- Ensure each property TS input correctly on unit bible, renewal master file on a weekly basis
- Ensure each property TS input correctly on stacking plan on a monthly basis
- Analyze the renewal master file & unit bible on a monthly basis and provide management insight, learnings, trend and recommend actions
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification
- Proficient in MS-Office and tenant/customer service software.
- Good knowledge and skills in Exhibition or Property Leasing business as well as in tenant/customer management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales and negotiations.
- Attentive in details with good organizational skills
- Proficient at planning, organizing and multi-tasking
- English communication skill